Any information that you supply to BeLuring will be treated by us as confidential. Our site is secure and BeLuring never supplies lists of addresses or any other information to a third party.
Information We Collected from You
When you shop on our site, we collect personal information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number and product selections so that you can order products from us. All of the payment information is stored in our database as an encrypted format, behind a secured, hacker-proof firewall. For your security, the complete credit card number will never be made available to view. Encrypted Credit Card information is stored for the sole purpose of expediting the checkout process for future purchases.
The Using of Customer Information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to others. We use the customer information only for the purposes of filling orders, contacting purchasers to inform them of their order status, sending promotional information, enhancing the operation of our site, statistical purposes and to administer our systems. Please note, we do send out periodic notifications regarding promotional offers via email.
We use Internet standard encryption technology ("SSL" or "Secure Socket Layer" technology) to encode personal data that you send to us when placing an order through the Website, to make sure that you are in a secure area of the Website before sending personal data to us. Consequently, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the Internet to us. If you are using a computer or terminal in a public location, we recommend that you always log out and close the website browser when you complete an online session for your security.
In addition we recommend that you take the following security measures to enhance your online safety:
* Keep your account passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
* When creating a password, we recommend use at least 8 characters. A combination of letters and numbers is best. We recommend you do not use dictionary words, your name, email address, or other personal data that can be easily obtained. We also recommend that you frequently change your password. You can do this by going to 'My Account' and clicking 'Change password',
* Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Changes in Laws Regarding Cookies
You have the following rights:
* the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time
* the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you
* the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact our customer services department.
Third Party Sites
Updates to this Policy